Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Brilliant!

Ha ha, great as always.

I was so surprised to see that a new Charlie the Unicorn had been released. Naturally, I had to check it out immediately.

At any rate, everything was wonderful as it usually is with this series. I particularly love the song.... and the ending was great as well.

Awesome job!

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Wow

How surprising, I didn't think that this would be mostly actual film. It was unique and very well made. The sound effects were great, the animation integrated with the live-action perfectly, and the special effects were great as well.

All in all, an amazing Flash.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Oh so fucked up...

...but oh so funny. :D The animation was okay, but the Flash's enjoyment came the most from the shock factor and the humor. Awesome Flash, I look forward to a second.

Edible Castle #10 Edible Castle #10

Epic!

Wow, what a surprise to finally see it! I was particularly surprised to see how many authors contributed. (Finally Dim does a cartoon!)

I wasn't a big fan of the Edible Castle series, but this Flash is simply amazing, in every sense of the word.

May I ask where the file was?

Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

Really Funny

It didn't have the best drawing, but that made it better. I was, to say the least, entertaining. Not to mention the EggfordtheEgg part made me literally laugh out loud. (Something I don't do too often). All in all, a really good Flash.

Also, I actually used your sig generator. "Band-Wagon Productions". :P

Kart-Man responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the sig generator as well as the animation itself. :)

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Spectacular

When I saw this on the front page, I didn't really care about it. But when I saw it was by you, I thought I'd check it out, and I'm glad I did!

This Flash had everything good- Good animation, very good lip syncing, very good drawing, and humor.

All in all, it was a really entertaining, long Flash. Keep 'em up!

Madness Frustration Madness Frustration

Hmm...

Well, this was rather short. The animation that there was was pretty good. However, not very much was animated. There was a bit of humor thrown in, but it honestly wasn't very funny. Also, the deep voice was rather hard to understand at times. All in all, sort of average, coming from you.

Karples responds:

sorry pal

Listen You Little Brat. Listen You Little Brat.

Very disturbing...

...Yeah, it was quite disturbing and strange. However, it was amusing and I liked the drawing and animation. I feel an 8 would be a good score. But I'll give you a 5 for a vote.

TR-COOLGUY responds:

Radical.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Very stupid and random...

...but through it's stupidity and randomness, you guys managed to create something quite funny. At least to me.

Practice animation Practice animation

Interesting....

Interesting... the story was kind of cool, the music went well... you just need to work on the drawing. And maybe practice animating a tad more. But it was sort of cool... 7/10

Taiokinawa responds:

ya i know i havent did this in a year anyway thnx

-Taiokinawa