Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Brilliant!

Ha ha, great as always.

I was so surprised to see that a new Charlie the Unicorn had been released. Naturally, I had to check it out immediately.

At any rate, everything was wonderful as it usually is with this series. I particularly love the song.... and the ending was great as well.

Awesome job!

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Wow

How surprising, I didn't think that this would be mostly actual film. It was unique and very well made. The sound effects were great, the animation integrated with the live-action perfectly, and the special effects were great as well.

All in all, an amazing Flash.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Oh so fucked up...

...but oh so funny. :D The animation was okay, but the Flash's enjoyment came the most from the shock factor and the humor. Awesome Flash, I look forward to a second.

Prototype Krema Sex Prototype Krema Sex

Not bad...

Really, the artwork and animation was quite good.

I also liked how smoothly the color of the skin, hair style, etc switched. If you expanded on it more, (As in made it into an actual game with different moves and such), it would be quite good.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Good Concept, Too Confusing

I liked the concept of typing out commands- it's a very original idea, and perhaps it can be implemented in future games.

However, you gave us no commands with the exception of "look".

I found myself extremely confused. I tried to type "get gloves", or something along those lines, but to no avail.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this game is practically unplayable, requiring a large amount of time just to figure out how to receive items.

As I've said, however, the concept is good, the sprites are nice, and the music is okay. Just give as an idea of what to type.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome Game, Luis and BomToons

Everything was extremely well done- the graphics were great, the animation was smooth, and the controls were right on.

The music and sound effects were great as well.

:D

The Legend of Zelda: NES Mix The Legend of Zelda: NES Mix

Awesome

This is a brilliant Legend of Zelda remix. Everything blends and sounds well. I've set part of this as the ringtone on my phone. Good work!

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Great

I love it- it's a nice remake of the song. The violins with the guitar and piano sounded great. However, I felt as though the singing, although right on pitch, didn't quite fit in with the song.

But apart from that, awesome song. :D

timid girl timid girl

Great

I loved this piece: everything blended together well, and the tune was simply amazing. The choice of instruments was great, and they went well with the melody.

All in all, a great song. I could see this being in some sort of adventure/RPG videogame.